
Damm...Don't know how to start writing this post..
ok..erm...erm
Before I start my post., I have something to say...Thanks you for the system of grammar checking ,because if without that grammar checking system...I can ensure that i will write a post that have many grammar mistake.. xD
Today(actually not today) hear XXX say that she is very not confident of herself (I hear that she say that" But I already think I'm not confident (actually she is think that she is ugly)
I really don't know why she said like this...I only know that self-confident is the basic needs of human beings...without self-confident
You are said to be like this
Marcus Garvey
If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started.
I greatly agree of this quote...
Accept compliments gracefully.
Ya, that it is..
Accept compliments gracefully...it is important to improve ourselves...
Only this way we can improve ourselves..
N be confident to ourselves
Before I end my short post..
I have to said that
Believe that you have it, and you have it.
Please..
We need it..
p/s:After wrote this post...Once again can ensure my english is bad...T.T...i want improve my english!
waste my half hour...
ReplyDeletebut still is a bad( grammar not good)post..
haiz..
~call me pro~
who is the 1 posting this blog hmm...?
ReplyDelete