Evertyme after I went back from school, the next matter that I could do is juz lie on my bed and snores. I couldn't help myself!I tried to drink as many coffee as I could to keep me from feel'n sleepy but it turns out only a waste of tyme...
Then I tried a method HH taught me:
DRINK

And that method:RUBBISH
And after I slept, I can only wake up at 6 or 7p.m.!! Then I can't sleep anymore! I feel lyk my night time are switched wif my noon time!
Then, I tried to read some boooring books when is nearly bed'o'clock to make me sleepy. But that juz make'n me head busrt and I'm still awak'n! Sometymes, I'll even stay up whole nite till I go to school!
MAN, I CAN'T STAND DIS KINDA LIFE ANYMORE!!!! I NEED MY NIGHT TIME BACK!!!
haha^^
ReplyDeleteby the way~
who r u?
huh..are you
ReplyDelete