
The "Dark Side of Haseo" is borned when I meet with my Dark part of myself , it continued to swallow me into DARKNESS....
I almost fully swallowed by it.... I kept finding my path to the light.... But is worthless.... In one year, im fully swallowed by it.... im so scared, frightened, so at last, i live in DARKNESS....
I have became a semi-(anti-social) people.... As a result, i hate to make friends with other people... i tried, but it is so difficult to make friends at that time.....
My studies also.... Haiz... don wan say la.... So "kolian" and frightening ....
The worst of all is.... Guess what? My attitudes are fully changed....
I've done many bad things.... One of it is I kept saying so many bad things such as 'go dead la!!!' , "CB", and others... When i faced with my friends, i show many bad attitudes.... i cant control myself.... im fully controlled by the DARKNESS inside me.....
Until last year(2009), i cant believe that i studied at 4A class.... i have no friends at that time except for Jin Yiau..... I cant really make friends in this class in the first few months.... I though if they are the light, i will be the dark side, i though that i will sacrifice myself, absorbing any DARKNESS... I know that i will be the
Forbidden and Abandon One in this class...
After that... I realize that the people in this class is so friendly... I make a lots of friends... Especislly Hooi Huang, he is the firts person who make friends with me and he is the Ketua Class... Until that, i know why the whole class pick he to be the Ketua Class....I didnt saw any DARKNESS-es in them, they just have the LIGHT, the LIGHT that can change anyone's life....My friends always help me while im in trouble... So they gradually open a new pathway to the light.... The DARKNESS inside me started to fade slowly...
Today, i can feel the DARKNESS inside me cannot control me anymore... Im free...
That brings to the destruction of "The Dark Side of Haseo"...
And construction of "Bright Haseo"....
(So everyone, if i got do something wrong, just tell me... I will correct it... I wan to apologize for my bad attitudes in class... Will you forgive me, my FRIENDS?)
Posted by Haseo
Phew..... i finally completed my "sentimental" post.... Come and comment!!! Sorry la Wei Kang...
ReplyDelete(Is REAL !!!!! Just describing in a different way.)
Very nice..xD
ReplyDeleteU r a good guy man!!
^___^
~Ds~
thanks...
ReplyDeletehaha^^
ReplyDeletenow u noe our power..?
we could bring someone from the dark side to the bright side~
Darkness cant even appear infront of us~
we're the exorcist for the darkness..
we destroy darkness..
Thats wat we are..
N..
WELCOME BACK~
The Bright Haseo~
~綝 ~
when i read this i very "gan dong"...
ReplyDeletehaha....
but u know that i am the bad guys...
so...
hehe...
nice to see u become bright again...
Thanks... My friends...
ReplyDelete