Monday, January 25, 2010

♥The 4th ...

Hue yeOw aka XiaO rOu here...


I wrote the title yesterday night,and just saved as draft.So,continue now bah :-)

Waka !My first post here...just after coming back from tuition and I haven't take my bath yet.See,how good am I ?Straight rush here to post.So meaningful !Kanasai >.<

What to say about today's 5A ar?
We seemed to be terkenal today just when the Principal read it out...
But horr,actually we should be diam.Berpura-pura.Geh geh.

Instead,the fact was that we laughed until beHtahan,nonstop. Aiyarr ,too obvious.Kax !

Somemore,during AddMaths period,some of us kena rotan by the poor plastic ruler,Hee include me !
Lazy bugsSSss,hee.
I don't think I 'll complete it today.
Don't like graphs ,lol.


Reminder:
♥Bring PM project if you don't want to do exercise :) But exercise can bakar calories =P
♥Bring the rasuah newspaper for Moral too.

At last,Our memories will be all here only if we keep on posting, spamming here .
So,5A 's dont let here 生蜘蛛网...Girls scare spiders de leh =,='''


xiaorou
ketua keceriaan

6 comments:

  1. haha
    applause to our
    [ketua keceriaan]!
    welcome
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So 38 lo me ...ketua keceriaan pun mau tulis =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. yala~
    haha^^
    so geng~
    I also don't think I 'll complete it today.
    Don't like graphs too~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Xiao rou ah~ Post here but no renew ur own blog huh.. haha
    110

    ReplyDelete
  5. where got good la~tak bath already come here~thats why i smell smth busuk busuk la~lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kanasai huiyin...i mean i very zhuzhong our blog ^^
    xiaoyu ,yea it;s gonna be renewed^^

    ReplyDelete

>>our counter