1,Jalan Nagasari 36/10, Seksyen 36, 40470 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
5A,
3rd Floor,
Dear ladies and gentlemen,
First Post
With reference to my title, I am posting my first blog to here~Our beloved 5A.
Yours faithfully,
(WONG YI LING)
Secretary,
5A SMJK CHUNG HWA.
5A,
3rd Floor,
Selangor Darul Ehsan. 29 JANUARY 2010
Dear ladies and gentlemen,
First Post
With reference to my title, I am posting my first blog to here~Our beloved 5A.
- First of all, u all suppose to know who am I.. I know its too late now to post my first blog since this blog is created. I am gonna say that my english is weak, so don't laugh when i do any mistaken or systematic wrong.
- Although there is sour, spice, sweet or whatever.. Maybe my attitude didn't as good as u all wants but i will try ''to put my best foot forward''. Remember this idiomatic expression? Don't forget it, if not.. i don't know who will kill you soon.
- As writing this blog, i am demanded by Mr. Enyu. Don't blame me if i done anything wrong, haha..
- For u all information, this year is our last year, we create our own memories together, together go through all troubles, together laugh, together cry, I LOVE YOU ALL! Maybe this is so geli, or you want vomit now, I just want expressed my feeling, just accept it, if you don't accept, just throw it away la, haha..
- That's all for my nonsence. Thanks for sacrifice your eyes, your ears, your hands, your legs, your brain,for our beloved 5A.
Yours faithfully,
(WONG YI LING)
Secretary,
5A SMJK CHUNG HWA.
wakakakaka~
ReplyDeleteu noe..
我很牺牲啊~
付出了很多~
哈哈^^
yalo yalo..
ReplyDeleteme also sacrifice many..xD
joking nia...
So "chuan" le..
Yours faithfully,
(WONG YI LING)
Secretary,
5A SMJK CHUNG HWA.
~Ds~
Just a simple reminder~
ReplyDeleteAny1 which does not have a blog~ please state who u r ~ if not u r an anonymous ~ >..< kaka~~
wher gt chuan~ its vry chuan~ LOL~~ jkjk ya~~
aiya~ its the fact tat she is our secretary ~~
chuan sia nvm de~~ who got JAwatan~ jz state it out~ ^^ ~~n chuan chuan sia~ LOL~~
siao za bo
ReplyDeletehahhaha
hehe..fun! ^^
ReplyDelete